Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My personal debate

Here's what I'm thinkin. I clearly don't have time to update one child's blog let alone two. Then, I'd have to rename the first blog to include the second child but couldn't really call it something until we had a name and we won't have that figured out for a long time. So, I'm taking over. Now it's Mommy's blog. Sorry, Breckin. I'd like to share some thoughts about Dustin, Breckin, my growing belly, and the stuff we do from week to week (I know better than to say day to day...). Sure, Breckin may post stuff on here and there's a handy little link on the side so you can still go see his- although it won't be updated beyond today. And, now, Dustin can post stuff, too since he did our original website. How's that?

P.S. I'm currently taking suggestions for how to get rid of the sickness that goes along with this belly. It's not unmanageable but when it hits, I despise it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! I think its a girl... I voted, but I don't know if it worked or not. I'm glad you're doing a blog now so we can hear all about the whole fam. Can't wait to come back and visit sometime!!

    ReplyDelete