Ella is our missing puzzle piece. She is the yang to Breckin's yin. She is what was missing in our lives before we even knew about her. Ella has a beautiful temperment, addictive giggle, sweet-as-honey smile, and endless love for her big brother. Whenever she hears his voice- whether she's grumpy or happy, eating or sleeping- she looks for him. As soon as she spies him, she grins. She has her Daddy completely wrapped around her tiny finger.
Here are the things that Ella can do:
- Sit up all by herself until she decides it's time to chew on her toes- then down she goes!
- Chew on her toes. (Jos, you need to come teach her about stinktooth)
- Roll from back to tummy.
- Eat liquified veggies from a spoon- we've tried green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, yams, and squash, and yogurt. She wants nothing to do with liquid fruits or rice cereal.
- Scream. Squeal. Babble. Laugh loudly and get hiccups.
- Hug her baby doll.
- Suck her thumb.
- Get whiplash looking for Elmo as soon as she hears La la, la la.
- Reach for me, Dustin, Breckin, Grandma, Baba, and Denise.
- Eat apple slices from the food net.... greatest invention since disposable diapers.
- Turn the pages in a book. Ok, so it's involuntary but I hand her the page and she turns it.
- Kick her feet wildly and destructively in the bathtub thus washing the kitchen (she is bathed in the sink).
And, I would LOVE to include a video of her squealing at her baby doll but I am inept. I don't know how to capture said event and even if I did, I wouldn't know how to post it. I'm offering Starbucks money for anyone who wants to volunteer. Seriously.