Wednesday, June 24, 2009

For Those of You Keeping Track at Home

my appt was great last week. The fetal heart rate is 150 bpm (I have no idea what range that falls in) but my ob said, according to old wives' tales, that is a boy's heart rate. Take from that what you will cause if there's anything I've learned with my previous pregnancy, it's that my babies don't do things by the books. Everyone under the sun has told me that my belly looks like a baby girl- from the nice nurse at the ob office to various coworkers- some who see me every day to some who see me only when they have a payroll problem- to ladies in the grocery store to my loveliest neighbors. At this point, if they find boy bits on that ultrasound screen, I may not actually believe them because I've been so brainwashed to believe that this is a girl.

Now, here's your fair warning: My ultrasound to figure this baby bump out is on July 2nd. I may or may not reveal the results the very minute I get that cold goo off my belly. Who knows, Dustin and I may wait a week or a month to tell. Depends on how much we can keep secret. See that little thing over there on the right? Vote! I want to know what you think and I want plenty of people to have "ha ha I was right" bragging rights. I know, still no photos. I'll get there. For those of you who haven't seen me yet but knew me during the Breckin pregnancy, my belly is so much huger than that one!!! CRAZY!

2 comments:

  1. I voted for a boy and it looks like I may right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wrong, it's not even funny how wrong you are. Ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete