Monday, January 3, 2011

Holy Photos Batman!

My compact flash card just vomited all over my picasa web albums over there on the right.  I think there's 60 something new pics in the winter 2010 album.  Here are the topics, in no apparent order and probably is an incomplete list.

  • Gingerbread house making and slumber party in Gig Harbor
  • Kinect playing
  • The 276th Street Gang's gift exchange
  • Christmas Eve at Grandma and Bapa's
  • Ella's first solo mission.  Walking, I mean.
  • My kids entertaining each other through a glass window.
  • Cookie decorating
Don't have time to scroll through all of them?  Here's my favs.



Ella says "I hate opening presents.  I hate it. I will scream and cry and try to get away.  Debbie, you are so mean for making me open  Oooooo Look!  Teddy Bears!"




It's not that the cookie decorating was so important or really any sort of momentous occasion.  I think it took less than fifteen minutes, really, cause dumping them and running away was the theme.  But, Breckin's faces back there kill me.  He must have been on a sugar high.





These are timeless.  My handsome father and my train obsessed little boy checkin out his new "real deal model train set" as Breckin says.  And, our Christmas present from Ella was stepping confidently.  She makes it across the kitchen or down the hall before stumbling.  I would say she's walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment