Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two, two, two posts in one!

Post #1:  My Kids

My Kindergartener.














Ella wears her new shoes and LOVES her doggie.














Post #2:  Mc Fatty Monday- revisited
Remember this mess?


It was the disaster formerly known as my craft space.  A dear friend of mine eloquently said something along the lines of you won't make a change until you are mentally ready to do so.  I really wanted to get this space under control but I never really had a reason.  No project looming or other reason to get it whipped into shape.  And, I had other things on my mind like a new baby and a busy body child to take care of.  I just didn't make time to clean.  Well, with a lot of energry surrounding me in the house (Dustin's rock band) and no access to the TV, I did it.  There's still nothing on the walls but the table top is clean, most of the stuff under the table is gone, and the shelves have been rearranged.  All photos are now in the front room and more boxes are stored up high.  Here it is now.


Shortly after this picture was takn, the rest of the stuff on the table was dealt with.  I have two bins of papers that need to be filed or shredded.  The white notebook you see in the middle of the table was my wedding planning book.  Yeah, it's been buried long enough.  I saved some stuff and trashed the rest.  I gotta say.  It feels good to have a clean table.  Now to trash it again with Halloween costume making.  Ahhh.



No comments:

Post a Comment