Friday, August 13, 2010

Stuff we say

Breckin:  Mommy, what's your favorite store?
Me:  Um, I think it's Nordstrom Rack or Joann's.
Breckin:  What's your store that's really the most not your favorite?

Man, least favorite would have been so much easier.

Me:  (knowing this is going to get a reaction AND it's darn near true)  Toys R Us.  Toys are so boring.  I would never go there again.
Breckin:  long pause  giving me a very serious look that I'm sure he learned from me   Mommy, if you ever say that again, I'm going to knock you in the middle of next week.




After coming home from a park trip, Breckin was beyond his limit.  We turned on Phineas and Ferb, got a snack, and he watched with half mast eyes.  After finishing his apples slices and drinking two cups of ice water, he sort of fell asleep- lightly- until the show was over.  As soon as the TV clicked off, he literally leapt up from the couch, grabbed his new blue knight's cape, his fireman's axe, and ran down the hallway- screaming at the top of his lungs- I'M A CRAZY MANS.  I'M A CRAZY MANS.  Dude, what happened to being tired? 





Breckin:  Mommy.  This is serious.  You need to call Officer Mark right now.  Someone is parked in the wheelchair spot here and it's not a wheelchair.  It's a car.
Me:  Oh, no, buddy.  Those spots aren't for wheelchairs.  They are for people that may have wheelchairs or have trouble walking so they need to park close to the door.
Breckin:  Oh.  When Daddy is old he will have a wheelchair so we can park in that spot. 



And, keep reading cause Dustin is playing NCAA on the xbox so I had plenty of time to post three lovely blog entries all at the same time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment