Thursday, August 12, 2010

The big trip.

Fruit snacks   $1.00
Paint, crayons, markers, glue   $5.42
R2D2 lunchbox    $6.99
lunch at Red Robin   $22.18
play time at Kids Quest   $0.00 cause Grandma and Bapa are the coolest and got us a membership
New Buzz Lightyear undies   $5.99

Getting choked up while picking out a Batman backpack in Target just thinking about the first bus trip, the first day of school, the first recess, and 12 years of childhood flashing before my eyes. 

Priceless.

I'm not ready and he is.  It's not fair. 

2 comments:

  1. He's not old enough for Kindergarten is he? I can't believe how fast the years have gone by. Don't worry though. Both of you will make it through the day. (him better than you probably!)

    On both of the girls first days of school I followed the bus and met them at the school. I was so afraid they wouldn't find their classrooms. But, they had members of the cross guard there to meet them at the bus and walk them to their classrooms. When I picked them up after their first days, they were both so excited and babbling about their awesome day and I could think about was that it wasn't me who taught them those things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is! I didn't think I would be this emotional. He's been to preschool and childcare but there's something major about starting real deal school. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete