Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just like Mastercard....

I was tired and annoyed that I had to do my weekly grocery shopping late Monday night instead of Sunday afternoon. But, that's life and sometimes the weekend doesn't go as planned. Here's the tally:

Healthy, non-couponed (it kills me) groceries for the week: $100
Toiletries that somehow happen all at once: $30
Birthday party favors for 20 kids cause I know I won't get back to Walmart before his actual party day: $40
Random Hot Wheels conveniently placed near the checkout so I get them for my little man: $2
Having a 30-minute, full-on conversation with my 4 month old daughter consisting entirely of squeaks, babbles, giggles, flurbs, and raspberries while doing the shopping: $Priceless

Just when I thought I was going to fall asleep while pushing the shopping cart, baby girl kept me entertained and made the whole trip go a lot faster. And, snap!, the job's a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment