Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thank Yous

I'm feeling very thankful lately for the blessings in my life.  Today was an exhausting day physically- between my early morning Zumba class, TBall game/photo day, errands, meal prep, etc. and even though I'm bleary eyed from it all, I'm grateful that I'm so busy.  It means I have people to be busy for.  Every now and then I have a blip of jealousy for those that can take a nap at 4 pm on a Saturday if they want to but, for the most part, I love my life and I'm glad Dustin and I are chugging through it together.  Here's my thank yous.

Thank you:
  • Wayne for rescuing Tiki from the pound and bringing her to us.
  • Coach Connie for being SO insanely good with 4 year olds and baseball.  For that matter, to all little kid sports coaches.  And I thought I was patient... ha!
  • Bobby #10 for introducing Dustin to me and being such a good, influential part of our family.
  • Mama Shirley for encouraging a love of baseball in Dustin.  I have never seen his eyes light up- EVER. not even on our WEDDING day- like they did today when he saw Breckin in his first TBall uniform and taking his place on the field. 
  • Jessica for bringing me such joy for 60 minutes every Saturday morning and making my hips, thighs, and rear end complete jello for the rest of the day.  Zumba is crazy fun. 
  • Fate for showing me signs of Breckin at 26 weeks, 3 days and not a day sooner.
I'll step down from the podium now and collect my gold statue.  What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment