Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One of those days....

I'm at work.
I've been away from my desk for most of the morning but took a quick break to check my emails/get some lunch for Ella for tomorrow/freshen up. I just answered a phone call while taking this quick break and decided, while on the phone, to multi-task and brush my hair and put on some chap stick. Run the brush through the hair, notice it's a bit tanglier (it's a word as of right now), check the mirror. Bam. SOMEONE's tiny bag of m&m's fell out in my bag, melted while sitting in the sun yesterday, became glued to my hairbrush, and are now streaked throughout my hair.
At work.
And, my shirt and bra smell like spit up cause I got tagged on my way out the door and, although it doesn't show, I know it's there cause it's right under my nose. So, I put some new lotion on my hands and arms to try to mask it but the only lotion I could find in my desk was thoroughly past it's halflife and smells like bad, old, bathroomatthezoo lotion. I tried to wash most of the chocolate out of my hair but now it looks like I just took a shower.
At work.
I have to go back to the auditing task smelling like I just cleaned a port-a-potty at a park with mostly wet hair which is now in a pony tail. Let's just hope I don't have toilet paper stuck to my shoe or my shirt all jacked up cause I just pumped. Gosh, being a working mom is glamorous. It's not even noon yet.

1 comment: