Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Well, then. Teeth it is.

Did anyone know Ella was teething? I mean, she's had a bit of a rash and she woke up once in the middle of the night last week.  Aren't babies supposed to get uber cranky and annoy the living daylights out of everyone when they are teething?  Will someone please pinch me or knock on some wood or call the Teething Fairies and let them know I owe them big time?

All of a sudden- she has three teeth.  She hasn't been drooling anymore than normal.  Not really crying.  Ever.  Not biting my chin or screaming about life or having trouble sleeping.  What did I do?  Three teeth are showing themselves on the bottom row and I- for one- am glad that she weaned off to bottles before these things appeared.  They are super cute (only a Mommy can say that cause they are, after all, the fingernails of the mouth.  Yuck.) and she only looks cuter when she smiles now cause she has three, tiny, white nubs showing on the bottom. 

I do think we'll be adding a meal cause she seems to be grabbing for food any time she sees it and did try to eat the dog's ear yesterday.  Plus, now that she has teeth, it's time for steak, right?  Breckin seems to think so.  I really tried to take a photo of said teeth but all I got was a close up of drooly gums.... no one would even see them except me.  I'll try again tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment