Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boring beans or Wordless Wednesday

So, other bloggers have themes on certain days of the week.  Wordless Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, Blog Hop Friday, McFatty Monday (didn't I try that one with regards to cleaning?  Oh yeah.  That hasn't gone so well).  I don't lean towards these because I don't like cookie cutter blog entries and I never usually need a reason to put down a story.  My kids give me ever story starter I ever need.  Until now.

I don't know if my mind is swamped with the mixed emotions of quitting my job and becoming a SAHM- that's Stay At Home Mom for those not bump-inclined or if my kids really haven't been doing anything funny lately.  Is that possible?  I don't know but here's some pics in lieu of a cute anecdote or witty quip from Breckin.

Ella can wave bye-bye.













Breckin loves his sister.












Ella loves to watch Elmo.


















Mommy loves these eyes.  Seriously?  Killer eyes, dude.














And, one more cause it's so stinking cute.  Holy Flagnar, it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment