Thursday, March 25, 2010

Breathe in, breathe out.

Before we get to the "hey, it's been a year since I've posted anything" point, I'm posting. Somewhere along the line, I got the notion that I have to put pictures on here if I'm going to post anything. Breathe, I tell myself. It's perfectly ok to just update with a cute story and not put pics up.

Here's what happened. This morning, Ella grabbed her toes. She was just chillin on the changing table when her chubby, cute little feet flashed in front of her face and- blamo!- those things are better than a rattle! She grabbed a toe and squealed. I thought, March 25th- grabbed her toes. Got it. HELLO?!?! I can't remember what Breckin did at school yesterday- how in the heck am I going to remember that Ella grabbed a toe? I better write it down. Where? Her baby book is a traditional 2nd child's baby book. Not opened. So, here I am. Posting again after a huge absence. Forgive me.

Also, I'm killing two birds with one stone. I overheard a genius mommy in the Nordstrom mother's lounge saying "oh, and I just got my blog book the other day. Now I have a traditional baby book and my mommy blog version." WHAT?!?!? You can have these things printed? I'm in. So, hopefully I'll remember to write every little milestone down and fill in the cutesy baby book on a rainy day.

I have a bunch of darling photos of the kiddos (I never seem to get myself or the hubby in them) that will make it on here someday. For now, I'll just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment